Judges Criteria & Facets
The judge allocates marks in the four categories on the marking sheet by weighing the merits of each competition entry. Each category deals with a particular element of design or technique.
The UK Floristry Judges Guild are pleased to announce a new and exciting training course, aimed at florists who like competing or have a desire to do so. This is a full day of tuition.
Q&A for Competitions
For large competitions there is always a specific timeframe to ask any questions you have about the schedule. Here is where you will find the official published answers.
In this section we will list all the competitions we know that are available for entry. If you would like a competition listed in this section then please get in touch.
We can offer the following professional services should you wish to hold a floristry competition:
- General advice
- Schedule writing/including working with sponsors/products
- Organising stewards for competitions
- Supply professional accredited floristry judges
- Use internationally recognised marking schemes
- Organise competitor Q and A prior to a competition and publish them on the Guilds website
- Provide competitor feedback from the judges after the competition