The JUDGES of the UK Floristry Judges Guild have all taken a rigorous two year training programme. This includes the history of floral design, giving a commentary and an in depth knowledge of the elements and principles of floral design, botanical knowledge and nomenclature, and a working knowledge of how to conduct a competition event.
Our judges have to attain continuous professional development to remain a guild member (only guild floristry judges have been through this process).
The UK Floristry Judges Guild's primarily function is to standardise judging at floristry competitions throughout the UK and Ireland and to maintain excellence in judging floristry competitions.
SERVICES THAT WE OFFER TO EVENT AND COMPETITION ORGANISERS.
We can offer the following professional services should you wish to hold a floristry competition.
- General advice
- Schedule writing/including working with sponsors/products
- Organising stewards for competitions.
- Supply professional accredited floristry judges
- Use internationally recognised marking schemes
- Organsie competitor Q and A prior to a competition and publish them on the Guilds website
- Provide competitor feedback from the judges after the competition
If you would like to book the guild for any of the above services you can contact us on email@example.com